Sunday, January 23, 2011

Queues?
















On my YouTube Queue:
Johnossi-Man Must Dance
Placebo-Pure Morning





Karen Elson-Ghost Who Walks





Eagles of Death Metal-Heart On





The Kills-Sugar Baby





The Raconteurs-Level (live)










Going to see The Kills in May, SO INCREDIBLY EXCITED. I have to thank my most wonderful friend Leumas (Samuel) because he is my musical soul. Thank you for getting those tickets babe! Allison Mosshart and Jamie Hince? Live? What? I think I might have a heart attack. But at least I have four months to plan my outfit. Is that enough time? I don't know, perhaps not....The powerful presence Allison conveys, even on web videos, even on a cd, I can't even begin to imagine what it will be like live. She's so raw, so amazingly pure in a way, when she sings she's shredded and torn and broken, but somehow that makes her radiant, and she's in control. She's strong, like rock and roll is supposed to be. She stands for something, and makes the rest of us little people want to stand with her as she drags us all snarling and biting to hell.
In the meantime Nicole and I took some pictures for my blog and lookbook. Here's a sample, more to come! Also some pictures of The Kills. Not that anyone is actually listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment